Free 45 Day Returns
At Grown Brilliance, we offer a complimentary 45-day return policy with FREE return shipping via FedEx, so you can make sure your purchase is perfect. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, return it within 45 days from when it ships for a full refund back to your original payment method.
- All returned products must be in their original, unworn condition and accompanied by all original documentation that was provided with the purchase.
- Returns without the lab grown diamond certificate (where applicable) are subject to a $100 replacement fee for each missing card.
- Items that have been modified, engraved, or resized by a company other than Grown Brilliance may not be returned.
- Returns showing signs of wear or have been damaged in any way will not be accepted for return.
- Packages without a Return Shipping Authorization Number or packages that were refused for delivery will not be accepted for refund.
- We reserve the right to limit access to the website and/or terminate the account of Returns Abusers. See our full policy regarding Returns Abusers in the Returns section of our Terms & Conditions page here
How to Return an Order
- Initiate your return in one of the following 3 ways
- If you placed your order using your online account, log into your account here and choose Order History. You can choose which orders and items you would like to return.
- If you placed your order as a guest, you can enter your information here to choose which items you would like to return.
- Contact us at 877-476-9627 or [email protected] obtain a Return Shipping Authorization Number and request your free FedEx return shipping label.
- Receive your return shipping label and packing slip
- If your order qualifies to be returned, we will send your FedEx return shipping label and packing slip via email. Print both documents for your return.
- Return Shipping Authorization Numbers are active for seven days from the date of issue and packages must be shipped during the active time period of your return shipping authorization.
- If your Return Shipping Authorization Number has expired, please contact us at [email protected] or at 877-476-9627 to request a new one.
- Prepare Your Return
- Include all original packaging, your return packing slip, and any diamond certificates. If the diamond certificate is not returned, $100 will be withheld from your refund.
- Enclose your item(s) inside the original jewelry box.
- Next, place the jewelry box (containing your jewelry) inside a shipping box. We recommend using the original shipping box from your order, or you may acquire a FedEx box from your local FedEx store.
- Once the items are placed in a larger shipment box, affix the prepaid label to the outside of the shipping box.
- For security reasons, please refrain from writing jewelry, diamonds or other related words anywhere on the package.
- Ship Your Return
- Drop it off at your nearest FedEx location. Grown Brilliance and FedEx are not responsible for packages dropped off in FedEx Drop Boxes or Non-FedEx staffed locations.
- Obtain a FedEx receipt to confirm that the item has been shipped as this receipt will act as proof of insurance.
- If you decide to use a different shipping method you can ship it back by any carrier, however you will be responsible for the return shipping charges. For your protection, please ship your item fully secured with a signature required upon delivery and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Grown Brilliance. Grown Brilliance is not responsible for items lost or damaged during the return shipping process.
- Receipt and Inspection
- Once we receive the returned order, our Quality Assurance team will inspect and verify the condition of the returned item.
- Inspection time may take up to seven (7) business days.
- Refunds will be issued via the original payment method or by check if the original payment method was bank wire, cash or certain other payments requiring special processing.
- For credit card refunds, please allow up to one monthly billing cycle in order for your credit to appear.